Your June Dress Guide
Here are some of our top picks to add to your collection of staple Tantease dresses as June kicks in:
- Emili – A scene-stealing off-shoulder dress with a gorgeous overlay, the Emili gown’s neckline draws attention to the elegant detail around the bust area. It also features a flattering bodice with bust pads, a hidden back zip, and a serpentine skirt that flares at the hem. If you want to flaunt your curves and make an impression at a glance, this gown does just that.
- Alessandra - Make an entrance with the Alexandra dress' graceful drape. A luxe look all on its own, this dress has a flattering V-neckline with soft bell sleeves and a clean open V back. This cut creates a lean, long, and tall silhouette--fitting for someone who dreams of a stunning entrance.
- Beatriz – With a spaghetti strap and cowl neckline as the main event, the Beatriz gown gives that Oh-So-Chic style with distinct details in all the right places. This cut in particular is a good investment for any bust size: for a smaller chest, the volume can add some dimension; for a bigger chest, it can create a leaner appearance.
- Nicole - Even at a glance, you can tell that the Nicole gown has that subdued, sophisticated flair. Pay attention to its details: it has a V-neckline with minimal shirring detail, covered back, and an A-line silhouette. The gown’s neckline elongates the face shape (especially for those with wide, round, and square jaws), and its silhouette is universally flattering, putting together any look easily.
- Nicola – Who ever said a simple look can’t make a statement? Meet the Nicola gown—its V-neckline is flattering for the chest and elongates the silhouette, and its bell sleeves help balance the arms. The A-line silhouette makes it an easy crowd-pleaser: for pear and heart-shaped types, it can draw attention away from the hips; for boxy or straight body types, it can create an appearance of curves. You can’t go wrong with a timeless piece!
- Simone – Delicate, pretty, and perfect for showing off those shoulders, the Simone’s halter neckline cuts broad shoulder lines and even adds curves. This gown is flattering for all body types, and does wonders for hourglass figures and average to small busted ladies. The shirring detail is also a nice touch, and the serpentine skirt adds some flare that finishes off the whole look!